Remember the teapot from my last post? My very plain teapot? Well...it's plain no more!!
I got ready with my pink ceramic paint and my little brush and took a deep breath before I started painting my flowers!
Next thing I know, look! Flowers! I then added in some white flowers to add a fade effect (I have to learn how to take more pictures...promise I will get better really!) After I the paint dried I had to bake them. This...was way more stressful than it should have been!
They came out so well! I would have taken more pictures, but I ran out of time before the De Anza flea market (I also have to learn not to do things so last minute) I will get better about pictures really I will! More ceramic painting coming up soon! Then, its back to my roots with paper!