Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm a little teapot!

Remember the teapot from my last post? My very plain teapot? Well...it's plain no more!!







I got ready with my pink ceramic paint and my little brush and took a deep breath before I started painting my flowers!


Next thing I know, look! Flowers! I then added in some white flowers to add a fade effect (I have to learn how to take more pictures...promise I will get better really!) After I the paint dried I had to bake them.  This...was way more stressful than it should have been!
Why was it stressful? Probably because I had images of something exploding.  This is pretty common with me in the kitchen...nothing explodes..usually. Moving on >___<

They came out so well! I would have taken more pictures, but I ran out of time before the De Anza flea market (I also have to learn not to do things so last minute) I will get better about pictures really I will! More ceramic painting coming up soon! Then, its back to my roots with paper!








No comments:

Post a Comment