Sunday, March 10, 2013

Felt Shamrock pin

I love my grandma.  She is who gave me the crafting gene.  I love her because she is a total enabler.  She tells me she found "a little" felt and wanted to know if I wanted it.

Here is "a little" felt. Oh the projects I will have to make!


With St. Patty's Day coming up I pulled out some green

Now what to make? I was inspired by this pin I found on Pinterest. I started with cutting strips then cutting little pieces with my pattern.


I then string them together...


Cinch up the string and TADA shamrock!


Popped it on a pin

Cute and tiny!

And it was lonely so I made it some friends


But I had more felt. Much more felt. SOOOOOO layers!


I like this one even more. I think this is the one I will wear on St. Patty's. mwhahahaha no one can pinch me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment